Minor Project - Task 4
TASK 4 - Self Reflection & Peer Evaluation
WEEK 01 - WEEK 14Aina Ahmed Aleem | 0355701 | BDCM
- INTRODUCTION
- SELF REFLECTION JOURNAL
- PEER EVALUATION
- TASK 4 OUTCOME
This task consisted of two individual submissions:
- Self-Reflection Journal
- Peer Evaluation Form
For the Self-Reflection Journal, I reflected on my personal experience throughout the development of LUMI, from the initial research stage to the final prototype and presentation.
The reflection was structured using Kolb’s Experiential Learning Cycle, covering:
- Concrete Experience – what I did and experienced
- Reflective Observation – how I felt and what I observed
- Abstract Conceptualisation – what I learned from the experience
- Active Experimentation – how I will apply what I learned in future projects
This allowed me to reflect on my individual contributions, the challenges I experienced, the skills I developed, and areas I would like to improve in future projects.
PEER EVALUATION
I also completed an individual Peer Evaluation Form to evaluate teamwork and contributions throughout the project.
Since our project team consisted of only myself and Eshaa, we both had to manage a larger range of responsibilities compared to a larger group. The peer evaluation allowed me to reflect on our collaboration, individual contributions, communication, and how we worked together to complete the project.
Comments
Post a Comment